“and Justice for all” is always seeking self-motivated, energetic, and organized interns. Depending on your field of study, we can help craft an internship experience for you to gain valuable experience in the field of non-profit and public service law, as well as connect you with countless legal leaders throughout the community.
- College student or recent graduate
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment – self-starter is key!
- Excellent interpersonal and follow-up skills
- Great written communication skills, creativity and desire to think outside the box
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution ability
- Leadership potential and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and PowerPoint required
- Quick learning ability and desire to learn other software / design programs
Hours: 10 – 15 hours/week, flexible arrangement. Some work could be done from home.
Compensation: This is an unpaid/volunteer internship
To Apply: Please a send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
AND JUSTICE FOR ALL is a Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic, background, disability or any other characteristic protected by law